Salary: £25.175 FTE (NHS Band 4 ,1-4 years’ experience).
Hours: 18-21 Hours per week
Location: Based in the Hillingdon area
Closing date for receipt of applications: 9am on Friday 8th October 2021.
Interviews will be held: Monday 18th October 2021
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HOLD A FULL DRIVING LICENCE AND HAVE ACCESS TO A CAR
Are you a HCPC registered physiotherapist, or previously qualified as a physiotherapist with a willingness to re-register, are you a looking to start or finish your Physiotherapy career? This could be the job for you.
Do you understand the needs of people who are frail, isolated or living with long-term conditions? Do you enjoy working in a small team? Are you a car driver and owner? Are you passionate about working with people aged 65+ to minimise their risk of falling and hospital admittance? If so, you are the person we are seeking, to work within our Falls team
Your role will include:
- Working with GP’s to identify clients who have had a fall or who are vulnerable to falling.
- Providing practical support to people aged 65+ through practical measures and short-term support to prevent falls.
- Carrying out home assessments using the Falls Risk Assessment Tool (FRAT).
- Working with and motivating clients to stay safe through offering practical measures and on going support.
- Supervising Postural Stability exercises in clients’ homes
Please see the full job description for more details, and how to apply.
If you have any questions about the role, or for an informal discussion with the recruiting manager, please send an enquiry to email@example.com or 020 8756 4393.
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities.